The flavor is a huge burst of rich coffee & cream and dark unsweetened chocolate. The fruitiness from the dark roasted malts brings in the flavors of stone fruits & creates a full almost chewy mouthfeel and plenty of body. The big alcohol of this brew creates nice alcohol warmth. Perfect 100 by RateBeer.
For those of us wishing for a great West Coast style IPA, Jambi is the genie you’re looking for. Hopped up with a ton of Simcoe, Amarillo, Mosaic and Citra, this beer is aggressive but balanced. Great with food or on a summer day in the Playhouse. Buy Mason Ale Works JAMBI WEST COAST IPA Online.
Our session able brew is a wonderful gateway beer for folks wanting to step into the Craft beer world or for the beer geek that wants a lunch brew before finishing the rest of the work day. This blonde has a nice bready, cracker, malt aroma with lemon peel, citrus hop notes derived from Cascade & Falconers Flight hops.
- Style: IPA ABV: 7.2% On our relentless pursuit to bring the world unparalleled craft, we discovered a hidden treasure with our Blood Orange IPA. As blood orange stands above everyday citrus, it is not your typical citrus infused IPA. With a crisp entry and slightly sweet finish, Blood Orange IPA has fans raving. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Blood Orange IPA
- Style: Strong Ale BREWED WITH HONEY & SPICES ABV: 8.3% She may be sweet as honey, but this daring brew packs a punch. Honey Hips conjures aromas of clover honey and refreshing citrus with a touch of sweetness, making her seductively drinkable. This lady has a fierce passion for unparalleled craft and is bold enough to make your head turn. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Honey Hips Strong Ale
Willy Time (Belgian White). Brewed with orange peel and coriander, Willy Time is the perfect beer for when there’s so much time and so little to see. We think you’ll keep reaching for another. After all, who doesn’t enjoy a little more Willy Time!? Buy Mason Ale Works Willy Time (Belgian White) Online.
- Style: IPA (Tropical IPA with Mango) ABV: 7.2% In tribute to our southern neighbors, we crafted an unparalleled contrast of sweet and heat with Mangoveza. Fruity bitterness upfront followed by a burst of habanero warmth provides a well-balanced IPA—unlike any other spicy ale. Come explore the uncharted territories of this invigorating IPA. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Mangoveza IPA
Our classic American India Pale Ale starts off with a Pacific Northwest hop nose of citrus and pine, followed by caramel malt back notes to balance. As the brew warms in your glass you should start to smell some fruity, peach/apricot aromas come up. The flavor starts as a deep rich bitter citrus, followed by light toast and biscuit flavors.
- Must mix and match to make a full case of 12 bottles A barrel aged version of our Dry-Hopped Farmhouse Ale. Aged in Red Wine Barrels for 3 months with a whole bunch of Brett. On the nose there is a noticeable amount of bretty tropical fruits and sweet grass. The flavor encompasses a little bit of everything that went into it, red wine, vanilla, pineapple, passion fruit, with hints of lime and fresh cut grass. This beer delivers on it promise of funk and the dryness will want you drinking more of it.
- Novo Brazil Ipanema Double IPA Style: Imperial IPA / DIPA / Double IPA ABV: 8.3% Massive whirlpool additions and double dry-hopping of Amarillo, Citra, Galaxy, Mosaic, and Simcoe give Ipanema Double IPA a juicy, smooth bitterness and vivid tropical aroma. Don’t miss the hop wave, drink this beer fresh! Keep cold!
- Novo Brazil Baby Mango Style: IPA - American IPA ABV: 4.9% Enjoy the most crushable India Pale Ale ever made. This drinkable and refreshing Baby Mango is the merge of the successful Novo Brazil The Mango tropicality and freshness of San Diego night breeze. Your crush for summer time.
This delicious American Brown has a wonderful mildly sweet dark toasted malt aroma with chocolate and vanilla back notes. We use just enough Willamette hops to balance the nose and malt sweetness. Tanline’s upfront flavor is of chocolate with light caramel and toasted bread crust. It’s got a medium light body and finish and a beautiful amber color.
- Pre-Order: Orders will go out after 8-13-18 Style: Imperial Stout A few times in the history of craft beer it has happened that a highly praised beer rises beyond mortal stardom into a higher godly league. Usually the recipe to make such heavenly drops is thick fudge-like body, pitch black color, amazingly overwhelming aromas of chocolate, coffee, dark fruits and muscovado sugar, obviously only made in limited amounts and most crucial of all - it must taste rare! Evil Twin Even More Jesus 24x16oz Cans, 4-pack | 24x16oz | Evil Twin. You can now buy Evil Twin online for your retail location…
- Arizona Wilderness Collaboration Style: Imperial Chocolate Milk Stout ABV: 9.0% Big Bunny is everything. An Arizona Wilderness collab that we may regret. Big Bunny 24x12oz Cans, 4-pack | 24x12oz | Stillwater Artisianal. You can now buy Stillwater Artisianal online for your retail location in Arizona. It is quick, easy and convenient!
- Style: Stout - Oatmeal An alien-like outsider, always flirting with oddity and exploring anxiety and paranoia. A style chameleon, a wonderful labyrinth and truly a transcendent genius. It’s impossible not to idolize out of proportion. This is a stout. It may not be a hero but it’s attractive, clever and hungry for stardom. Evil Twin No Hero 24x16oz Cans, 4-pack | 24x16oz | Evil Twin. You can now buy Evil Twin online for your retail location in Arizona. It is quick, easy and convenient!
The West Coast is known for massively hopped citrus-forward hopped IPAs. A typical Irish-Style Red Ale is a balance of mildly toasted malts. Both styles are great in their own right, but together, they can be something special. So, we took our well-loved Rampart Red Ale and dry hopped it with a pound of Cascade hops per barrel! The Cascade hops blend notes of floral grapefruit with the light toasted flavor of the red malts for a beer that’s incredibly well balanced. The core recipe behind West Coast Red dates back to the first weeks of Refuge, and it’s always…