Aromas of toasty bread and corn on the nose, satisfying mouthfeel, and a crisp clean balance that finishes with just the right hint of sweetness. HOPS: German Magnum and Hersbrucker AROMA: Subtle sweetness TASTE: Light and refreshing with notes of earthiness, citrus and a clean finish. It will earn your Respect.
- Novo Brazil Momo Haze Style: IPA / New England IPA / Hazy IPA ABV: 7% Honoring King Momo, the main Brazilian carnaval symbol! We brewed this haze full of happiness to celebrate the most amazing moments of life. Mosaic, Motueka and a crown of Saaz hops will give all the floral, fruit and citrus of a Brazilian carnaval. Cheers !!
Grapefruit IPA,We love IPAs just as much as anyone, and we especially love dank, citrus-packed hop bombs. We’ve brewed a lot of them in the past few years, but we were always left wanting a bigger citrus punch. So, one summer day, we took a page out of the recipe book of our flagship beer, Blood Orange Wit, and wrangled up the brew crew once again. This time, we took a trip to our local Temecula citrus farms to pick some grapefruit. The result is what we have here; a bitter, hoppy IPA infused with real grapefruit juice. Always brewed…
The flavor is a huge burst of rich coffee & cream and dark unsweetened chocolate. The fruitiness from the dark roasted malts brings in the flavors of stone fruits & creates a full almost chewy mouthfeel and plenty of body. The big alcohol of this brew creates nice alcohol warmth. Perfect 100 by RateBeer.
- Style: IPA ABV: 7.2% On our relentless pursuit to bring the world unparalleled craft, we discovered a hidden treasure with our Blood Orange IPA. As blood orange stands above everyday citrus, it is not your typical citrus infused IPA. With a crisp entry and slightly sweet finish, Blood Orange IPA has fans raving. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Blood Orange IPA
- Style: Golden Blonde Ale ABV: 5.1% Like the perfect crew, Blonde Cartel has a perfectly balanced cast of characters. It’s a flavorful blonde ale with the right amount of bitterness. At first you’ll experience a floral hop character then a slightly biscuit-like malt flavor. Taste for yourself how this blonde is pulling off unparalleled refreshment. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Blonde Cartel Golden Blonde Ale
- Style: Strong Ale BREWED WITH HONEY & SPICES ABV: 8.3% She may be sweet as honey, but this daring brew packs a punch. Honey Hips conjures aromas of clover honey and refreshing citrus with a touch of sweetness, making her seductively drinkable. This lady has a fierce passion for unparalleled craft and is bold enough to make your head turn. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Honey Hips Strong Ale
Our session able brew is a wonderful gateway beer for folks wanting to step into the Craft beer world or for the beer geek that wants a lunch brew before finishing the rest of the work day. This blonde has a nice bready, cracker, malt aroma with lemon peel, citrus hop notes derived from Cascade & Falconers Flight hops.
Willy Time (Belgian White). Brewed with orange peel and coriander, Willy Time is the perfect beer for when there’s so much time and so little to see. We think you’ll keep reaching for another. After all, who doesn’t enjoy a little more Willy Time!? Buy Mason Ale Works Willy Time (Belgian White) Online.
- Style: Amber ABV: 5.8% IBU: 23 SRM: 25 Clean fermentation aromas with bread crust & caramel notes are the first to hit the nose with a touch of vanilla. Then the spicy earthy Willamette hops come in to balance out the aroma. Medium dark caramel notes dominate the flavor while the spicy hop bitterness creates a nice sweet/bitter balance, ending in a crisp dry finish. Awesome Amber is just that, crystal clear medium amber color with a tan, off white head. This versatile beer pairs well with a lot of dishes like burgers, chicken, seafood or with spicy dishes it…
- Novo Brazil The Mango Beer Style: IPA with Mango ABV: 7% Enjoy the freshness of mango orchard! This delicious beer is a tempting merge of San Diego IPA excellence and mango tropicality. No one better than Novo Brazil to you this unique experience.
This year’s version of Copper Dome Pils is a Kellerbier or Zwickelbier that is left unfiltered to retain all the wonderful German malt aroma & flavor, that can be reduced by filtering. As we started sampling this brew early in the fermentation process, we noticed how wonderful the malt character was developing as it matured. The brewers decided to leave it alone to settle naturally, to retain as much of that light bread crust nose & clean malty flavor that is so mush the profile of a true German Pilsner. We hopped it with just a touch of German Tettnang…
When asked for his definition of paradise, Mr. Cash said, “This morning, with her, having coffee.” Our collaboration with Mostra coffee uses Costa Rican Aguas Claras beans to accentuate the rich, chocolatey notes of this fine stout. Best consumed at 45-50 degrees. Buy Mason Ale Works CASH IMPERIAL COFFEE STOUT Online.
- Novo Brazil Baby Mango Style: IPA - American IPA ABV: 4.9% Enjoy the most crushable India Pale Ale ever made. This drinkable and refreshing Baby Mango is the merge of the successful Novo Brazil The Mango tropicality and freshness of San Diego night breeze. Your crush for summer time.
- Novo Brazil Sabro Haze Style: IPA / New England IPA / Hazy IPA ABV: 7%
Style: Irish-Style Dry Stout ABV: 3.8% Foggy Dew / Irish Dry Stout: This is the real deal, an Irish Dry Stout at 3.8% abv brewed with E.Kent Goldings hops. Traditionally rich, dark and flavorful, just like they used to make it.This will have you feeling like you are throwing down pints with a leprechaun in the motherland of Ireland.