- Style: IPA ABV: 7.2% On our relentless pursuit to bring the world unparalleled craft, we discovered a hidden treasure with our Blood Orange IPA. As blood orange stands above everyday citrus, it is not your typical citrus infused IPA. With a crisp entry and slightly sweet finish, Blood Orange IPA has fans raving. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Blood Orange IPA
- Novo Brazil Momo Haze Style: IPA / New England IPA / Hazy IPA ABV: 7% Honoring King Momo, the main Brazilian carnaval symbol! We brewed this haze full of happiness to celebrate the most amazing moments of life. Mosaic, Motueka and a crown of Saaz hops will give all the floral, fruit and citrus of a Brazilian carnaval. Cheers !!
- Style: Hazy IPA / New England IPA / NE IPA ABV: 6.3% We stumbled upon this hazy wonder while navigating through the fog of San Diego’s craze for haze. When the clouds clear, Lost Cities Hazy IPA exposes peaks of flavor erupting with juicy citrus—leaving a desire to experience more unparalleled haze. It may be concealed, but this adventurous brew is waiting to be discovered. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Lost Cities Hazy IPA
- Style: IPA (Tropical IPA with Mango) ABV: 7.2% In tribute to our southern neighbors, we crafted an unparalleled contrast of sweet and heat with Mangoveza. Fruity bitterness upfront followed by a burst of habanero warmth provides a well-balanced IPA—unlike any other spicy ale. Come explore the uncharted territories of this invigorating IPA. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Mangoveza IPA
Willy Time (Belgian White). Brewed with orange peel and coriander, Willy Time is the perfect beer for when there’s so much time and so little to see. We think you’ll keep reaching for another. After all, who doesn’t enjoy a little more Willy Time!? Buy Mason Ale Works Willy Time (Belgian White) Online.
For those of us wishing for a great West Coast style IPA, Jambi is the genie you’re looking for. Hopped up with a ton of Simcoe, Amarillo, Mosaic and Citra, this beer is aggressive but balanced. Great with food or on a summer day in the Playhouse. Buy Mason Ale Works JAMBI WEST COAST IPA Online.
- Style: Strong Ale BREWED WITH HONEY & SPICES ABV: 8.3% She may be sweet as honey, but this daring brew packs a punch. Honey Hips conjures aromas of clover honey and refreshing citrus with a touch of sweetness, making her seductively drinkable. This lady has a fierce passion for unparalleled craft and is bold enough to make your head turn. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Honey Hips Strong Ale
- Novo Brazil Pool Party Haze Style: New England Style IPA / Hazy IPA ABV: 5.5% Pool Party is a Haze IPA made with citra hop, mosaic, and a mild hoppy taste. An extremely refreshing summer receipt with remarkable scent and flavor.
Style: Hefeweizen ABV: 6% Our Hefe is full and clean with citrus notes and classic banana esters on the front end. This one’s bready and unfiltered, hopped for balance and finishes dry. Sweet orange peel additions exaggerate a refreshing mild acidity. Around here you have to keep your summertime drinkers pouring year round. Buy MIA Beer Co Miami Weiss Hefeweizen Online Here!
- Novo Brazil The Mango Beer Style: IPA with Mango ABV: 7% Enjoy the freshness of mango orchard! This delicious beer is a tempting merge of San Diego IPA excellence and mango tropicality. No one better than Novo Brazil to you this unique experience.
- Novo Brazil Baby Mango Style: IPA - American IPA ABV: 4.9% Enjoy the most crushable India Pale Ale ever made. This drinkable and refreshing Baby Mango is the merge of the successful Novo Brazil The Mango tropicality and freshness of San Diego night breeze. Your crush for summer time.
Style: IPA ABV: 7.50% Electrifyingly refreshing Citra White IPA Buy MIA Beer Co Neon White IPA Online Here!
- Novo Brazil Amazonia (Sour) Style: Sour Ale with Acai Berry ABV: 5% A Superfood Sour? F, yes! Inspired in the Brazilian Forest, Amazonia series bring time our world famous Acai Berry, this sour ale is super drinkable and crisp. Fell the Amazonia moisturizing your mouth on each sip!
When asked for his definition of paradise, Mr. Cash said, “This morning, with her, having coffee.” Our collaboration with Mostra coffee uses Costa Rican Aguas Claras beans to accentuate the rich, chocolatey notes of this fine stout. Best consumed at 45-50 degrees. Buy Mason Ale Works CASH IMPERIAL COFFEE STOUT Online.
- Novo Brazil Sabro Haze Style: IPA / New England IPA / Hazy IPA ABV: 7%
- Novo Brazil 2Can IPA Style: IPA ABV: 6.6% Our crisp hoppy IPA is a tribute to the beautiful 2Can in Chula Vista. This classic west coast IPA is heavily dry hopped with Amarillo, Citra, Cascade, Centennial, and Simcoe, giving it bold the citrus, grapefruit, floral, and piney aromas that we love so much.