Style: Scottish Export Ale ABV: 6.5% 2018 GABF Gold Medal! 2018 World Beer Cup Silver! 2017 GABF Gold Medal! Saddle Mountain Brewing Co Clan Destine, This flavorful sweet ale has a smooth malt finish balanced against a light hop flavor. This beer is very quaffable and has become a pub favorite. It is also the highest rated classically brewed Scottish Export on Untappd.(non-Barrel aged or other non-tradition additions) #KiltKiller
- Style: IPA (Tropical IPA with Mango) ABV: 7.2% In tribute to our southern neighbors, we crafted an unparalleled contrast of sweet and heat with Mangoveza. Fruity bitterness upfront followed by a burst of habanero warmth provides a well-balanced IPA—unlike any other spicy ale. Come explore the uncharted territories of this invigorating IPA. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Mangoveza IPA
- Style: Hazy IPA / New England IPA / NE IPA ABV: 6.3% We stumbled upon this hazy wonder while navigating through the fog of San Diego’s craze for haze. When the clouds clear, Lost Cities Hazy IPA exposes peaks of flavor erupting with juicy citrus—leaving a desire to experience more unparalleled haze. It may be concealed, but this adventurous brew is waiting to be discovered. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Lost Cities Hazy IPA
Willy Time (Belgian White). Brewed with orange peel and coriander, Willy Time is the perfect beer for when there’s so much time and so little to see. We think you’ll keep reaching for another. After all, who doesn’t enjoy a little more Willy Time!? Buy Mason Ale Works Willy Time (Belgian White) Online.
- Style: Strong Ale BREWED WITH HONEY & SPICES ABV: 8.3% She may be sweet as honey, but this daring brew packs a punch. Honey Hips conjures aromas of clover honey and refreshing citrus with a touch of sweetness, making her seductively drinkable. This lady has a fierce passion for unparalleled craft and is bold enough to make your head turn. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Honey Hips Strong Ale
Style: Witbier / Wheat Beer ABV: 5.2% Saddle Mountain Brewing Co 5G Witbier, This spicy, white, wheat brew is light in color, with a complex coriander, citrus blend and low hops aroma. Refreshing and perfect for yea-round enjoyment in Arizona!
- Novo Brazil Momo Haze Style: IPA / New England IPA / Hazy IPA ABV: 7% Honoring King Momo, the main Brazilian carnaval symbol! We brewed this haze full of happiness to celebrate the most amazing moments of life. Mosaic, Motueka and a crown of Saaz hops will give all the floral, fruit and citrus of a Brazilian carnaval. Cheers !!
When asked for his definition of paradise, Mr. Cash said, “This morning, with her, having coffee.” Our collaboration with Mostra coffee uses Costa Rican Aguas Claras beans to accentuate the rich, chocolatey notes of this fine stout. Best consumed at 45-50 degrees. Buy Mason Ale Works CASH IMPERIAL COFFEE STOUT Online.
- Novo Brazil Amazonia (Sour) Style: Sour Ale with Acai Berry ABV: 5% A Superfood Sour? F, yes! Inspired in the Brazilian Forest, Amazonia series bring time our world famous Acai Berry, this sour ale is super drinkable and crisp. Fell the Amazonia moisturizing your mouth on each sip!
- Tasting Notes This rich rustic Zinfandel is packed with Strawberry, Red Cherry, White Pepper and laced with smoky Vanilla oak. The lush mid-palate is fat with berry characters, finishing with expansive fruit, lingering sweet oak and complex ripeness. Vineyard Notes : Made with Organically Grown Grapes. There are approximately 131 (5 oz.) glass pours in each keg. The wine is to be pushed with Nitrogen or Argon, NOT CO2. No loss due to oxidation and even charging $7 a glass retailer will see $917.
- Novo Brazil Ipanema Double IPA Style: Imperial IPA / DIPA / Double IPA ABV: 8.3% Massive whirlpool additions and double dry-hopping of Amarillo, Citra, Galaxy, Mosaic, and Simcoe give Ipanema Double IPA a juicy, smooth bitterness and vivid tropical aroma. Don’t miss the hop wave, drink this beer fresh! Keep cold!
Style: Hefeweizen ABV: 6% Our Hefe is full and clean with citrus notes and classic banana esters on the front end. This one’s bready and unfiltered, hopped for balance and finishes dry. Sweet orange peel additions exaggerate a refreshing mild acidity. Around here you have to keep your summertime drinkers pouring year round. Buy MIA Beer Co Miami Weiss Hefeweizen Online Here!
- Novo Brazil Baby Mango Style: IPA - American IPA ABV: 4.9% Enjoy the most crushable India Pale Ale ever made. This drinkable and refreshing Baby Mango is the merge of the successful Novo Brazil The Mango tropicality and freshness of San Diego night breeze. Your crush for summer time.
Style: Cider ABV: 6.9% This Southwest style cider is crafted with indigenous California cactus pears and fresh Opal basil with a hint of hibiscus and lemon peel, all of which can be seen growing along the 101 highway! Brilliant crimson in appearance, bursting with sour and fruity character. This is cider for the cocktail lover, complex and thirst quenching. Buy 101 Cider House Cactus Rose online here! Shop Now!
Style: IPA ABV: 7.50% Electrifyingly refreshing Citra White IPA Buy MIA Beer Co Neon White IPA Online Here!
- Novo Brazil The Mango Beer Style: IPA with Mango ABV: 7% Enjoy the freshness of mango orchard! This delicious beer is a tempting merge of San Diego IPA excellence and mango tropicality. No one better than Novo Brazil to you this unique experience.