Aromas of toasty bread and corn on the nose, satisfying mouthfeel, and a crisp clean balance that finishes with just the right hint of sweetness. HOPS: German Magnum and Hersbrucker AROMA: Subtle sweetness TASTE: Light and refreshing with notes of earthiness, citrus and a clean finish. It will earn your Respect.
Grapefruit IPA,We love IPAs just as much as anyone, and we especially love dank, citrus-packed hop bombs. We’ve brewed a lot of them in the past few years, but we were always left wanting a bigger citrus punch. So, one summer day, we took a page out of the recipe book of our flagship beer, Blood Orange Wit, and wrangled up the brew crew once again. This time, we took a trip to our local Temecula citrus farms to pick some grapefruit. The result is what we have here; a bitter, hoppy IPA infused with real grapefruit juice. Always brewed…
- Style: IPA ABV: 7.2% On our relentless pursuit to bring the world unparalleled craft, we discovered a hidden treasure with our Blood Orange IPA. As blood orange stands above everyday citrus, it is not your typical citrus infused IPA. With a crisp entry and slightly sweet finish, Blood Orange IPA has fans raving. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Blood Orange IPA
- Style: Hazy IPA / New England IPA / NE IPA ABV: 6.3% We stumbled upon this hazy wonder while navigating through the fog of San Diego’s craze for haze. When the clouds clear, Lost Cities Hazy IPA exposes peaks of flavor erupting with juicy citrus—leaving a desire to experience more unparalleled haze. It may be concealed, but this adventurous brew is waiting to be discovered. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Lost Cities Hazy IPA
When asked for his definition of paradise, Mr. Cash said, “This morning, with her, having coffee.” Our collaboration with Mostra coffee uses Costa Rican Aguas Claras beans to accentuate the rich, chocolatey notes of this fine stout. Best consumed at 45-50 degrees. Buy Mason Ale Works CASH IMPERIAL COFFEE STOUT Online.
- Tasting Notes This rich rustic Zinfandel is packed with Strawberry, Red Cherry, White Pepper and laced with smoky Vanilla oak. The lush mid-palate is fat with berry characters, finishing with expansive fruit, lingering sweet oak and complex ripeness. Vineyard Notes : Made with Organically Grown Grapes. There are approximately 131 (5 oz.) glass pours in each keg. The wine is to be pushed with Nitrogen or Argon, NOT CO2. No loss due to oxidation and even charging $7 a glass retailer will see $917.
- Novo Brazil Pool Party Haze Style: New England Style IPA / Hazy IPA ABV: 5.5% Pool Party is a Haze IPA made with citra hop, mosaic, and a mild hoppy taste. An extremely refreshing summer receipt with remarkable scent and flavor.
- Novo Brazil Baby Mango Style: IPA - American IPA ABV: 4.9% Enjoy the most crushable India Pale Ale ever made. This drinkable and refreshing Baby Mango is the merge of the successful Novo Brazil The Mango tropicality and freshness of San Diego night breeze. Your crush for summer time.
- Novo Brazil Chula Pils Style: Pilsner - German ABV: 5% Named after the city of Chula Vista, where this beer was born, we introduce this crisp, refreshing, yet a full-bodied Pilsener. Dry-hopped with Cascade, and Saaz hops to keep it’s Southern California style, this beer makes a perfect refreshing companion for any occasion.
Style: Pale Wheat Ale – American ABV: 5.4% A dry hopped American Wheat beer that borrows from many styles. The sweet, flavorful malts and wheat provide balance for the Mosaic hops and fruity rooibos tea flavors. Buy Marz Community Brewing Jungle Boogie online here! Shop Now!
- Novo Brazil 2Can IPA Style: IPA ABV: 6.6% Our crisp hoppy IPA is a tribute to the beautiful 2Can in Chula Vista. This classic west coast IPA is heavily dry hopped with Amarillo, Citra, Cascade, Centennial, and Simcoe, giving it bold the citrus, grapefruit, floral, and piney aromas that we love so much.
- Style: Sour - Gose Almost Native is a one-off collaboration beer we brewed with our good friends at West Lakeview Liquors. Kristina Bozic, who just opened a branch of West Lakeview in Oaxaca, inspired us to create an Oaxacan-spiced gose. The erudite Kate Wheeler of Savory Spice Shop lent her spicy culinary expertise, and Almost Native is the delicious result. Almost Native is a spontaneously fermented gose, brewed with Mexican sea salt, and spiced with citrusy Aja Amarilla peppers, saffron, and Indian coriander. We hope you enjoy this unique beer as much as we enjoyed coming up with and brewing it.…
- Style: Imperial Stout Brewed: Westbrook Brewing Co, SC ABV: 11.5% The Roman Empire had a certain ‘je ne sais quoi’ – festive food culture, extravagant architecture and spectacular live entertainment. Some might argue the Emperors were brutal, mad and hungry for power, and the people vain when taking baths and working out all day. Listen – that’s still all part of the secret Imperial ingredient – keep it cool, clean, confident, arrogant and flamboyant. Forza Imperiale. Evil Twin Imperial Biscotti Break | 1/6 bbl Keg | Evil Twin. You can now buy Evil Twin online for your retail location in Arizona. It is quick,…
- Style: Triple IPA / IPA ABV: 10.7% HOPS: A Blend of 9 American Hops AROMA: Carmely, Sweet TASTE: Crisp and refreshing tropical fruit notes, huge hop flavors with a big boozy body. A long dry finish cleans will have you wanting more.
- Novo Brazil Corvo Negro Style: Stout - Russian Imperial ABV: 11% An internationally award winning recipe, Corvo Negro (Black Raven) gushes with aromas of coffee, cocoa, caramel, and vanilla, with rich lasting intensity on the palate.Enjoy Corvo Negro from a snifter and the dark, rich, alluring aromas will lift you on black wings.
Evil Twin Even More Jesus 1/6 bbl Keg | 1/6 bbl Keg | Evil Twin. You can now buy Evil Twin online for your retail location in Arizona. It is quick, easy and convenient!