The flavor is a huge burst of rich coffee & cream and dark unsweetened chocolate. The fruitiness from the dark roasted malts brings in the flavors of stone fruits & creates a full almost chewy mouthfeel and plenty of body. The big alcohol of this brew creates nice alcohol warmth. Perfect 100 by RateBeer.
Blood Orange Wit, By using over 200lbs of fresh blood oranges in every batch, we came up with a beer that explodes with flavor yet balances its sweetness with just a pinch of tartness. It is this balance combined with an extraordinarily light wheat body that makes this brew perfect for any occasion, any time of the year! Always brewed with freshly squeezed juice. We pride ourselves on not filling our beer with artificial ingredients and potentially toxic chemicals. But even more than that we want to deliver the freshest most real beers possible. This is only possible by controlling…
For those of us wishing for a great West Coast style IPA, Jambi is the genie you’re looking for. Hopped up with a ton of Simcoe, Amarillo, Mosaic and Citra, this beer is aggressive but balanced. Great with food or on a summer day in the Playhouse. Buy Mason Ale Works JAMBI WEST COAST IPA Online.
When asked for his definition of paradise, Mr. Cash said, “This morning, with her, having coffee.” Our collaboration with Mostra coffee uses Costa Rican Aguas Claras beans to accentuate the rich, chocolatey notes of this fine stout. Best consumed at 45-50 degrees. Buy Mason Ale Works CASH IMPERIAL COFFEE STOUT Online.
Our session able brew is a wonderful gateway beer for folks wanting to step into the Craft beer world or for the beer geek that wants a lunch brew before finishing the rest of the work day. This blonde has a nice bready, cracker, malt aroma with lemon peel, citrus hop notes derived from Cascade & Falconers Flight hops.
Aromas of toasty bread and corn on the nose, satisfying mouthfeel, and a crisp clean balance that finishes with just the right hint of sweetness. HOPS: German Magnum and Hersbrucker AROMA: Subtle sweetness TASTE: Light and refreshing with notes of earthiness, citrus and a clean finish. It will earn your Respect.
- Novo Brazil The Mango Beer Style: IPA with Mango ABV: 7% Enjoy the freshness of mango orchard! This delicious beer is a tempting merge of San Diego IPA excellence and mango tropicality. No one better than Novo Brazil to you this unique experience.
Willy Time (Belgian White). Brewed with orange peel and coriander, Willy Time is the perfect beer for when there’s so much time and so little to see. We think you’ll keep reaching for another. After all, who doesn’t enjoy a little more Willy Time!? Buy Mason Ale Works Willy Time (Belgian White) Online.
- Style: Strong Ale BREWED WITH HONEY & SPICES ABV: 8.3% She may be sweet as honey, but this daring brew packs a punch. Honey Hips conjures aromas of clover honey and refreshing citrus with a touch of sweetness, making her seductively drinkable. This lady has a fierce passion for unparalleled craft and is bold enough to make your head turn. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Honey Hips Strong Ale
Our classic American India Pale Ale starts off with a Pacific Northwest hop nose of citrus and pine, followed by caramel malt back notes to balance. As the brew warms in your glass you should start to smell some fruity, peach/apricot aromas come up. The flavor starts as a deep rich bitter citrus, followed by light toast and biscuit flavors.
- Style: IPA (Tropical IPA with Mango) ABV: 7.2% In tribute to our southern neighbors, we crafted an unparalleled contrast of sweet and heat with Mangoveza. Fruity bitterness upfront followed by a burst of habanero warmth provides a well-balanced IPA—unlike any other spicy ale. Come explore the uncharted territories of this invigorating IPA. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Mangoveza IPA
- Style: American Double / Imperial IPA ABV: 8.7% Double dry-hopped with a load of Citra hops makes this a juicy, citrusy refresher, even at its high ABV. Decadent Ales Citrus Citra. You can now buy Decadent Ales online for your retail location in Arizona. It is quick, easy and convenient!
- Novo Brazil Ipanema Double IPA Style: Imperial IPA / DIPA / Double IPA ABV: 8.3% Massive whirlpool additions and double dry-hopping of Amarillo, Citra, Galaxy, Mosaic, and Simcoe give Ipanema Double IPA a juicy, smooth bitterness and vivid tropical aroma. Don’t miss the hop wave, drink this beer fresh! Keep cold!
The West Coast is known for massively hopped citrus-forward hopped IPAs. A typical Irish-Style Red Ale is a balance of mildly toasted malts. Both styles are great in their own right, but together, they can be something special. So, we took our well-loved Rampart Red Ale and dry hopped it with a pound of Cascade hops per barrel! The Cascade hops blend notes of floral grapefruit with the light toasted flavor of the red malts for a beer that’s incredibly well balanced. The core recipe behind West Coast Red dates back to the first weeks of Refuge, and it’s always…
- Novo Brazil Pool Party Haze Style: New England Style IPA / Hazy IPA ABV: 5.5% Pool Party is a Haze IPA made with citra hop, mosaic, and a mild hoppy taste. An extremely refreshing summer receipt with remarkable scent and flavor.
Double IPA (DIPA). Intensely hopped with Magnum, Columbus, Centennial, and Cascade hops, this higher gravity beer is a true West Coast Double IPA. A distinctly bitter finish with citrus notes that shine through. Buy Strike Brewing Co Double IPA (DIPA) Online.