- Style: IPA ABV: 7.2% On our relentless pursuit to bring the world unparalleled craft, we discovered a hidden treasure with our Blood Orange IPA. As blood orange stands above everyday citrus, it is not your typical citrus infused IPA. With a crisp entry and slightly sweet finish, Blood Orange IPA has fans raving. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Blood Orange IPA
For those of us wishing for a great West Coast style IPA, Jambi is the genie you’re looking for. Hopped up with a ton of Simcoe, Amarillo, Mosaic and Citra, this beer is aggressive but balanced. Great with food or on a summer day in the Playhouse. Buy Mason Ale Works JAMBI WEST COAST IPA Online.
- Novo Brazil Momo Haze Style: IPA / New England IPA / Hazy IPA ABV: 7% Honoring King Momo, the main Brazilian carnaval symbol! We brewed this haze full of happiness to celebrate the most amazing moments of life. Mosaic, Motueka and a crown of Saaz hops will give all the floral, fruit and citrus of a Brazilian carnaval. Cheers !!
When asked for his definition of paradise, Mr. Cash said, “This morning, with her, having coffee.” Our collaboration with Mostra coffee uses Costa Rican Aguas Claras beans to accentuate the rich, chocolatey notes of this fine stout. Best consumed at 45-50 degrees. Buy Mason Ale Works CASH IMPERIAL COFFEE STOUT Online.
Aromas of toasty bread and corn on the nose, satisfying mouthfeel, and a crisp clean balance that finishes with just the right hint of sweetness. HOPS: German Magnum and Hersbrucker AROMA: Subtle sweetness TASTE: Light and refreshing with notes of earthiness, citrus and a clean finish. It will earn your Respect.
- Novo Brazil The Mango Beer Style: IPA with Mango ABV: 7% Enjoy the freshness of mango orchard! This delicious beer is a tempting merge of San Diego IPA excellence and mango tropicality. No one better than Novo Brazil to you this unique experience.
- Style: Strong Ale BREWED WITH HONEY & SPICES ABV: 8.3% She may be sweet as honey, but this daring brew packs a punch. Honey Hips conjures aromas of clover honey and refreshing citrus with a touch of sweetness, making her seductively drinkable. This lady has a fierce passion for unparalleled craft and is bold enough to make your head turn. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Honey Hips Strong Ale
- Style: IPA (Tropical IPA with Mango) ABV: 7.2% In tribute to our southern neighbors, we crafted an unparalleled contrast of sweet and heat with Mangoveza. Fruity bitterness upfront followed by a burst of habanero warmth provides a well-balanced IPA—unlike any other spicy ale. Come explore the uncharted territories of this invigorating IPA. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Mangoveza IPA
- Novo Brazil Ipanema Double IPA Style: Imperial IPA / DIPA / Double IPA ABV: 8.3% Massive whirlpool additions and double dry-hopping of Amarillo, Citra, Galaxy, Mosaic, and Simcoe give Ipanema Double IPA a juicy, smooth bitterness and vivid tropical aroma. Don’t miss the hop wave, drink this beer fresh! Keep cold!
- Style: Hazy IPA / New England IPA / NE IPA ABV: 6.3% We stumbled upon this hazy wonder while navigating through the fog of San Diego’s craze for haze. When the clouds clear, Lost Cities Hazy IPA exposes peaks of flavor erupting with juicy citrus—leaving a desire to experience more unparalleled haze. It may be concealed, but this adventurous brew is waiting to be discovered. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Lost Cities Hazy IPA
- Novo Brazil Baby Mango Style: IPA - American IPA ABV: 4.9% Enjoy the most crushable India Pale Ale ever made. This drinkable and refreshing Baby Mango is the merge of the successful Novo Brazil The Mango tropicality and freshness of San Diego night breeze. Your crush for summer time.
- Novo Brazil Chula Pils Style: Pilsner - German ABV: 5% Named after the city of Chula Vista, where this beer was born, we introduce this crisp, refreshing, yet a full-bodied Pilsener. Dry-hopped with Cascade, and Saaz hops to keep it’s Southern California style, this beer makes a perfect refreshing companion for any occasion.
- Pre-Order: Orders will go out after 8-13-18 Style: Imperial Stout A few times in the history of craft beer it has happened that a highly praised beer rises beyond mortal stardom into a higher godly league. Usually the recipe to make such heavenly drops is thick fudge-like body, pitch black color, amazingly overwhelming aromas of chocolate, coffee, dark fruits and muscovado sugar, obviously only made in limited amounts and most crucial of all - it must taste rare! Evil Twin Even More Jesus 24x16oz Cans, 4-pack | 24x16oz | Evil Twin. You can now buy Evil Twin online for your retail location…
- Style: Lager / Light Lager / American Lager ABV: 4.2% From the beer-loving, adventure seeking team here at Latitude 33 Brewing, Cold Craft is a light lager that is complex in process but made for simplicity. We were inspired to create this light lager to go hand in hand with those who seek true adventure and exploration. Discover the simple yet refreshing taste of Cold Craft on your next journey. Latitude 33 ColdCraft Lager
- Style: IPA / NE IPA / IPA / NE Style Hazy IPA ABV: 7.2% Loaded up with Pineapple, Orange Peel, Toasted Coconut, Almonds, and a healthy dose of Lactose. The Beachcomber has intense tropical notes bursting with flavors. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Named after the famed Tiki Drink Master “Don The Beachcomber” this Hazy Tropical IPA is reminiscent of the Painkiller Cocktail from the 1950’s. Buy Mason Ale Works The Beachcomber Online.
- Style: Gose Oaxacan-style gose sour ale brewed with salt, agave, & lime. A low-ABV sessionable ‘cocktail’ reminiscent of our favorite margarita with a smoky allure. Stillwater Artisianal. You can now buy Stillwater Artisianal online for your retail location in Arizona. It is quick, easy and convenient!