Double IPA (DIPA). Intensely hopped with Magnum, Columbus, Centennial, and Cascade hops, this higher gravity beer is a true West Coast Double IPA. A distinctly bitter finish with citrus notes that shine through. Buy Strike Brewing Co Double IPA (DIPA) Online.
- Must mix and match to make a full case of 12 bottles Style: Peach Sour Blonde Sour With Peaches: Aged in French Chardonnay Barrels for a year. A Unique brew with rich flavors of freshly baked peach cobbler and homemade preserves. A subtle minerality and a refreshing dose of acidity, Bandit Queen is remarkably refreshing and in your face. Only 1500 made...
- Must mix and match to make a full case of 12 bottles Style: Sour - Berliner Weisse Germophile celebrates our love for souring bacteria, specifically Lactobacillus in this case. It is our core Berliner Weissbier, and is brewed with a 50/50 blend of continental pilsner malt and malted white wheat, and is soured with Lactobacillus. We then finish the beer with Thiriez yeast, resulting in a dry and tart refreshing beer. Cheers!
- Can be mixed and matched but must make a full case of 12 bottles of Single Bottle Beers. Mixed culture farmhouse ale aged in oak barrels with cherries. This amber farmhouse ale is brewed in remembrance of grandpa Ralph, who, along with grandma Betty, used to send a box of tart Michigan-grown cherries for the family to enjoy during the holidays. Ralph is dry, fruity, with a big cherry pie flavor.
- Must mix and match to make a full case of 12 bottles Superstition Meadery Collaboration. Braggot is a form of mead made with both honey and barley malt. It typically uses 1/3 or more malt and may have as much as 50% malt. Wow, what’s that you ask? Sunna is the Norse Goddess of the Sun. Uwe & our brewers thought that was a good name for a special honey brew, called a braggot, or beer & honey combination. We started out brewing a rare German Adam beer to about 10% then we fed it lots of honey to bring…
- Must mix and match to make a full case of 12 bottles Style: Saison / Farmhouse Ale Fields of Rye is our seasonally rotating rye based classic saison. In this spring 2018 version, we dropped the ABV a smidgen over the winter version, and we dry-hopped the finished beer with a bit of 2017 crop Eldorado hops to give it a bit more tropical fruit character. Eldorado can also exhibit notes of pear, watermelon and stone fruit. We also stuck with Brasserie Thiriez yeast, which yields a more rounded phenolic character to the finished beer. Cheers!
- Must mix and match to make a full case of 12 bottles The American Stout style is the product of American craft brewers inspired by the Foreign/Export Stout style, to which brewers have added malt and hop character. Malt character in American Stout beers ranges from moderate to powerful, with an initial rich caramel or chocolaty sweetness amid roasted malt and barley, imparting roast coffee and dark chocolate flavors. Hop aroma, flavor and bitterness range from medium to high, often from the use of American hop varietals that present a resin-like, citrusy character not generally found in Irish and English…
- CAN BE MIXED AND MATCHED BUT MUST MAKE A FULL CASE OF 12 BOTTLES OF SINGLE BOTTLE BEERS. Dry and fruity mixed culture amber ale aged in oak barrels with cara cara orange zest. Buy The Good Beer Co Cara Cara Viejo Online Here!
- Style: Gose / Sour / Hibiscus Gose ABV: 4.5% Curious kittens sometimes get themselves into trouble. What they find out is some things are best left alone. Likewise, curious brewers sometimes add flowers and junk to their beer to see what'll happen. What they find out is those flowers will add a sweet note and stunning pink color to an otherwise tart and salty beer. Off Color Sparkles Finds (some) Trouble. You can now buy Off Color online for your retail location in Arizona. It is quick, easy and convenient!
Style: Farmhouse Ale with Cold Pressed Coffee ABV: 6.5% When you are a Farmhouse Ale the top of the food chain, you ingest everything in sight. SOMETIMES coffee bean are in sight. WHEN YOU INGest those, it takes you to a whole ‘nother trophic level. THEN YOU ARE ON TOP OF THE TOP. WHEN YOU GET ON TOP OF THE TOP IT’S HARD TO COME BACK DOWN. BUT WHY COME DOWN? YOU ARE ALREADY AT A DIFFERENT LEVEL! MAN, THIS COFFEE FARMHOUSE ALE IS GOOD!!! WHY AM I FEELING MY HEART THIS MUCH!? Hyper Predator 12oz, 4-pack | 24x12oz |…
- Collaboration with Allagash Brewing Company Style: American Wild Ale Off Color Ghost Lemons, First blush of summer peaches, preserved lemon and marmalade leads to a verdant, round mouthfeel of kiwi, hay, and barnyard funk. A twinge of tartness dissipates to a bone dry, slightly saline finish reminiscent of brackish water and the bucolic memories of lemons past. Off Color Ghost Lemons | Off Color. You can now buy Off Color online for your retail location in Arizona. It is quick, easy and convenient!
- Style: Imperial Stout ABV: 12.5% Brouwerij Kees Imperial Stout 1850 Imperial Stout 1850 33cl | 12x33cl | Brouwerij Kees. You can now buy Brouwerij Kees online for your retail location in Arizona. It is quick, easy and convenient!
Style: Sour Ale ABV: 7% Stillwater Artisianal Quince Amis: Bottle fermented, sparkling sour ale brewed with quince. Buy Stillwater Artisianal Quince Amis online here! Shop Now!
Style: Sour Ale ABV: 7% Beer of mixed fermentation, the Stout Rullquin is obtained from a blending of 7/8 of Rulles Brune (Stout de Gaume) and 1/8 of a blend of 1 year old lambics, which has matured for 8 months on oak barrels. Tilquin Stout Rullquin 75cl
- Style: Bière de Garde ABV: 7.8% Inspired by our brewery puppy, Hops, Biere de Guard Dog seems sweet enough will a strong malt presence lead by Munich and Vienna malts. But at 7.8% ABV, it packs a bite. Just ask our delivery guy! Malts: Pils, Vienna, Dark Munch Hops: Chinook, Strisselspalt Secret Ingredients: Territorial Aggression Off Color Le Woof Bière de Garde. You can now buy Off Color online for your retail location in Arizona. It is quick, easy and convenient!