- Must mix and match to make a full case of 12 bottles Style: Sour - Berliner Weisse Germophile celebrates our love for souring bacteria, specifically Lactobacillus in this case. It is our core Berliner Weissbier, and is brewed with a 50/50 blend of continental pilsner malt and malted white wheat, and is soured with Lactobacillus. We then finish the beer with Thiriez yeast, resulting in a dry and tart refreshing beer. Cheers!
- Can be mixed and matched but must make a full case of 12 bottles of Single Bottle Beers. Mixed culture farmhouse ale aged in oak barrels with cherries. This amber farmhouse ale is brewed in remembrance of grandpa Ralph, who, along with grandma Betty, used to send a box of tart Michigan-grown cherries for the family to enjoy during the holidays. Ralph is dry, fruity, with a big cherry pie flavor.
- Must mix and match to make a full case of 12 bottles Style: Saison / Farmhouse Ale Fields of Rye is our seasonally rotating rye based classic saison. In this spring 2018 version, we dropped the ABV a smidgen over the winter version, and we dry-hopped the finished beer with a bit of 2017 crop Eldorado hops to give it a bit more tropical fruit character. Eldorado can also exhibit notes of pear, watermelon and stone fruit. We also stuck with Brasserie Thiriez yeast, which yields a more rounded phenolic character to the finished beer. Cheers!
- CAN BE MIXED AND MATCHED BUT MUST MAKE A FULL CASE OF 12 BOTTLES OF SINGLE BOTTLE BEERS. Dry and fruity mixed culture amber ale aged in oak barrels with cara cara orange zest. Buy The Good Beer Co Cara Cara Viejo Online Here!
- Collaboration with Allagash Brewing Company Style: American Wild Ale Off Color Ghost Lemons, First blush of summer peaches, preserved lemon and marmalade leads to a verdant, round mouthfeel of kiwi, hay, and barnyard funk. A twinge of tartness dissipates to a bone dry, slightly saline finish reminiscent of brackish water and the bucolic memories of lemons past. Off Color Ghost Lemons | Off Color. You can now buy Off Color online for your retail location in Arizona. It is quick, easy and convenient!
Style: Stout – Imperial / Double Milk / Milk/Sweet Stout / Imperial Stout / Barrel Aged Imperial Stout ABV: 13.1% Taking awesome and doubling it can only be double awesome. It’s math. This is essentially the 35K recipe doubled. Double roasty, double chocolatey, double creamy, double delicious. Then we decided to make it 2.5X awesome by aging it in Angel’s Envy barrels for a really, really long time. The bourbon and oak flavors perfectly compliment the massive flavors in the double mega imperial milk stout. You don’t swim in this beer, it swims in you! Buy Against the Grain 70K…
Style: Gueuze (Lambic) ABV: 6.4% Tilquin Mure A L’Ancienne. The Mûre Tilquin à l’ancienne is a spontaneous fermentation beer obtained from the fermentation of fresh or frozen blackberries in young lambics, blended with 1, 2 and 3 years lambic to reach a final concentration of fruits of 300-350 gr fruit per liter. Tilquin Oude Quetsche 75cl
Style: Sour Ale ABV: 7% Stillwater Artisianal Quince Amis: Bottle fermented, sparkling sour ale brewed with quince. Buy Stillwater Artisianal Quince Amis online here! Shop Now!
Style: Sour Ale ABV: 7% Beer of mixed fermentation, the Stout Rullquin is obtained from a blending of 7/8 of Rulles Brune (Stout de Gaume) and 1/8 of a blend of 1 year old lambics, which has matured for 8 months on oak barrels. Tilquin Stout Rullquin 75cl
Style: Blonde Ale – Belgian Blonde / Golden ABV: 6.6% Belgian blond ale, aged in cider barrels. Limited edition – 1984 bottles. “After we made our cider we filled the barrels again with beer. The cider really gives the beer a nice sour apple taste wich (sic) makes it very refreshing.” – text from the back of the bottle. Hof ten Dormaal Blond Cider . You can now buy Off Color online for your retail location in Arizona. It is quick, easy and convenient!
Style: Sour Ale ABV: 7% Stillwater Artisianal Hibiscus & Rose Hip Amis: Bottle fermented, sour ale brewed with hibiscus & rose hip. Buy Stillwater Artisianal Hibiscus & Rose Hip Amis online here! Shop Now!
Off Color Brewing Collaboration with Amager Bryghus Style: American Wild Ale / Wild Ale ABV: 6.3% Danish Style American Wild Ale with cranberries, juniper berries, and lemon blossom honey. Off Color Brewing Co Hellbroth. You can now buy Off Color online for your retail location in Arizona. It is quick, easy and convenient!
- Style: Saison / Farmhouse Ale / Farmhouse Saison ABV: 8.6% Barrel-aged farmhouse ale brewed with viognier grapes. Aged 3 years in french and hungarian oak. Refermented in the bottle. Lightly carbonated. Stillwater Aritisinal Preternatural Cuvee #2. You can now buy Stillwater Artisinal online for your retail location in Arizona. It is quick, easy and convenient!
- Style: Saison / Farmhouse Ale / Farmhouse Saison ABV: 9.2% Barrel-aged farmhouse ale brewed with sauvignon blanc grapes Aged 3 years in french and hungarian oak Refermented in the bottle. Lightly carbonated. Stillwater Aritisinal Preternatural Cuvee #1. You can now buy Stillwater Artisinal online for your retail location in Arizona. It is quick, easy and convenient!
Style: American Wild Ale / Wild Ale ABV: 6.6% Native yeasts harvested from blueberry skins yield an aromatic cloudburst of summer blueberries, concord grapes and strawberry blossoms interlaced with supple oak and a delicate note of violets from the long rest in our handmade foeders we pulled out of a winery in the northern Italian region of Piedmont where they held Barolo for 15 years. Off Color Brewing Co Wildings. You can now buy Off Color online for your retail location in Arizona. It is quick, easy and convenient!