- Must mix and match to make a full case of 12 bottles Style: Sour - Berliner Weisse Germophile celebrates our love for souring bacteria, specifically Lactobacillus in this case. It is our core Berliner Weissbier, and is brewed with a 50/50 blend of continental pilsner malt and malted white wheat, and is soured with Lactobacillus. We then finish the beer with Thiriez yeast, resulting in a dry and tart refreshing beer. Cheers!
- Can be mixed and matched but must make a full case of 12 bottles of Single Bottle Beers. Mixed culture farmhouse ale aged in oak barrels with cherries. This amber farmhouse ale is brewed in remembrance of grandpa Ralph, who, along with grandma Betty, used to send a box of tart Michigan-grown cherries for the family to enjoy during the holidays. Ralph is dry, fruity, with a big cherry pie flavor.
- Must mix and match to make a full case of 12 bottles Superstition Meadery Collaboration. Braggot is a form of mead made with both honey and barley malt. It typically uses 1/3 or more malt and may have as much as 50% malt. Wow, what’s that you ask? Sunna is the Norse Goddess of the Sun. Uwe & our brewers thought that was a good name for a special honey brew, called a braggot, or beer & honey combination. We started out brewing a rare German Adam beer to about 10% then we fed it lots of honey to bring…
- Must mix and match to make a full case of 12 bottles Style: Saison / Farmhouse Ale Fields of Rye is our seasonally rotating rye based classic saison. In this spring 2018 version, we dropped the ABV a smidgen over the winter version, and we dry-hopped the finished beer with a bit of 2017 crop Eldorado hops to give it a bit more tropical fruit character. Eldorado can also exhibit notes of pear, watermelon and stone fruit. We also stuck with Brasserie Thiriez yeast, which yields a more rounded phenolic character to the finished beer. Cheers!
- CAN BE MIXED AND MATCHED BUT MUST MAKE A FULL CASE OF 12 BOTTLES OF SINGLE BOTTLE BEERS. Dry and fruity mixed culture amber ale aged in oak barrels with cara cara orange zest. Buy The Good Beer Co Cara Cara Viejo Online Here!
- Collaboration with Allagash Brewing Company Style: American Wild Ale Off Color Ghost Lemons, First blush of summer peaches, preserved lemon and marmalade leads to a verdant, round mouthfeel of kiwi, hay, and barnyard funk. A twinge of tartness dissipates to a bone dry, slightly saline finish reminiscent of brackish water and the bucolic memories of lemons past. Off Color Ghost Lemons | Off Color. You can now buy Off Color online for your retail location in Arizona. It is quick, easy and convenient!
Style: Sour Ale ABV: 7% Stillwater Artisianal Quince Amis: Bottle fermented, sparkling sour ale brewed with quince. Buy Stillwater Artisianal Quince Amis online here! Shop Now!
Style: Sour Ale ABV: 7% Beer of mixed fermentation, the Stout Rullquin is obtained from a blending of 7/8 of Rulles Brune (Stout de Gaume) and 1/8 of a blend of 1 year old lambics, which has matured for 8 months on oak barrels. Tilquin Stout Rullquin 75cl
Style: Sour Ale ABV: 7% Stillwater Artisianal Hibiscus & Rose Hip Amis: Bottle fermented, sour ale brewed with hibiscus & rose hip. Buy Stillwater Artisianal Hibiscus & Rose Hip Amis online here! Shop Now!
- Style: Saison / Farmhouse Ale / Farmhouse Saison ABV: 8.6% Barrel-aged farmhouse ale brewed with viognier grapes. Aged 3 years in french and hungarian oak. Refermented in the bottle. Lightly carbonated. Stillwater Aritisinal Preternatural Cuvee #2. You can now buy Stillwater Artisinal online for your retail location in Arizona. It is quick, easy and convenient!
- Style: Saison / Farmhouse Ale / Farmhouse Saison ABV: 9.2% Barrel-aged farmhouse ale brewed with sauvignon blanc grapes Aged 3 years in french and hungarian oak Refermented in the bottle. Lightly carbonated. Stillwater Aritisinal Preternatural Cuvee #1. You can now buy Stillwater Artisinal online for your retail location in Arizona. It is quick, easy and convenient!
- Style: Sour - Gose Almost Native is a one-off collaboration beer we brewed with our good friends at West Lakeview Liquors. Kristina Bozic, who just opened a branch of West Lakeview in Oaxaca, inspired us to create an Oaxacan-spiced gose. The erudite Kate Wheeler of Savory Spice Shop lent her spicy culinary expertise, and Almost Native is the delicious result. Almost Native is a spontaneously fermented gose, brewed with Mexican sea salt, and spiced with citrusy Aja Amarilla peppers, saffron, and Indian coriander. We hope you enjoy this unique beer as much as we enjoyed coming up with and brewing it.…