The flavor is a huge burst of rich coffee & cream and dark unsweetened chocolate. The fruitiness from the dark roasted malts brings in the flavors of stone fruits & creates a full almost chewy mouthfeel and plenty of body. The big alcohol of this brew creates nice alcohol warmth. Perfect 100 by RateBeer.
Our session able brew is a wonderful gateway beer for folks wanting to step into the Craft beer world or for the beer geek that wants a lunch brew before finishing the rest of the work day. This blonde has a nice bready, cracker, malt aroma with lemon peel, citrus hop notes derived from Cascade & Falconers Flight hops.
- Style: IPA ABV: 7.2% On our relentless pursuit to bring the world unparalleled craft, we discovered a hidden treasure with our Blood Orange IPA. As blood orange stands above everyday citrus, it is not your typical citrus infused IPA. With a crisp entry and slightly sweet finish, Blood Orange IPA has fans raving. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Blood Orange IPA
- Style: Strong Ale BREWED WITH HONEY & SPICES ABV: 8.3% She may be sweet as honey, but this daring brew packs a punch. Honey Hips conjures aromas of clover honey and refreshing citrus with a touch of sweetness, making her seductively drinkable. This lady has a fierce passion for unparalleled craft and is bold enough to make your head turn. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Honey Hips Strong Ale
Willy Time (Belgian White). Brewed with orange peel and coriander, Willy Time is the perfect beer for when there’s so much time and so little to see. We think you’ll keep reaching for another. After all, who doesn’t enjoy a little more Willy Time!? Buy Mason Ale Works Willy Time (Belgian White) Online.
- Style: IPA (Tropical IPA with Mango) ABV: 7.2% In tribute to our southern neighbors, we crafted an unparalleled contrast of sweet and heat with Mangoveza. Fruity bitterness upfront followed by a burst of habanero warmth provides a well-balanced IPA—unlike any other spicy ale. Come explore the uncharted territories of this invigorating IPA. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Mangoveza IPA
Our classic American India Pale Ale starts off with a Pacific Northwest hop nose of citrus and pine, followed by caramel malt back notes to balance. As the brew warms in your glass you should start to smell some fruity, peach/apricot aromas come up. The flavor starts as a deep rich bitter citrus, followed by light toast and biscuit flavors.
This delicious American Brown has a wonderful mildly sweet dark toasted malt aroma with chocolate and vanilla back notes. We use just enough Willamette hops to balance the nose and malt sweetness. Tanline’s upfront flavor is of chocolate with light caramel and toasted bread crust. It’s got a medium light body and finish and a beautiful amber color.
- Arizona Wilderness Collaboration Style: Imperial Chocolate Milk Stout ABV: 9.0% Big Bunny is everything. An Arizona Wilderness collab that we may regret. Big Bunny 24x12oz Cans, 4-pack | 24x12oz | Stillwater Artisianal. You can now buy Stillwater Artisianal online for your retail location in Arizona. It is quick, easy and convenient!
- Style: Golden Blonde Ale ABV: 5.1% Like the perfect crew, Blonde Cartel has a perfectly balanced cast of characters. It’s a flavorful blonde ale with the right amount of bitterness. At first you’ll experience a floral hop character then a slightly biscuit-like malt flavor. Taste for yourself how this blonde is pulling off unparalleled refreshment. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Blonde Cartel Golden Blonde Ale
- Novo Brazil Corvo Negro Style: Stout - Russian Imperial ABV: 11% An internationally award winning recipe, Corvo Negro (Black Raven) gushes with aromas of coffee, cocoa, caramel, and vanilla, with rich lasting intensity on the palate.Enjoy Corvo Negro from a snifter and the dark, rich, alluring aromas will lift you on black wings.
- Style: Hazy IPA / New England IPA / NE IPA ABV: 6.3% We stumbled upon this hazy wonder while navigating through the fog of San Diego’s craze for haze. When the clouds clear, Lost Cities Hazy IPA exposes peaks of flavor erupting with juicy citrus—leaving a desire to experience more unparalleled haze. It may be concealed, but this adventurous brew is waiting to be discovered. Latitude 33 Brewing Co Lost Cities Hazy IPA
- Modern Times Collaboration Style: American Barley Wine / Barleywine / Barrel-Aged Beer ABV: 13% Maple Bourbon Barrel Aged Barleywine: Modern Times Collaboration. Aged in Maple Bourbon Barrels for over a year, this barleywine picked up delicious notes of caramel, bourbon, and syrupy goodness. Brewed with Maple Syrup, Cacao Nibs, and premium Geisha Coffee for a nuanced and complex brew. Enjoy at 50 Degrees to unlock the full potential of this brew.
Style: Hazy IPA / NE Style IPA / IPA / American IPA ABV: 7% Omnipollo Shploing!, Shploing! is our first ever beer to go into cans and we wanted to make something extra special for the occasion. A mango s’mores IPA brewed with mango, vanilla, marshmallow fluff, graham crackers, rock salt, lactose sugar and an abundance of our favorite hops.
- Style: Pale Ale Named after atom bomb test grounds, designed by a French car engineer - the bikini was to many a disturbing and degrading creation but fortunately for others a symbol of emancipation. This is attractively light bodied, seductively well balanced and very drinkable Bikini Beer is anything but a sissy beer. Bikini Beer 24x12oz Cans, 4-pack | 24x12oz | Evil Twin. You can now buy Evil Twin online for your retail location in Arizona. It is quick, easy and convenient!
- Style: Berliner Weisse Nomads; constantly moving, 'round and 'round; sometimes settle, if just for a bit. Perhaps the muse moves one to brew a sharp and clean session beer, one inspired by the Berliner-weisse of old, and the nomad rests. Enjoy this beer, here, there, perhaps north of Madison Square Park, in lovely New York City. Wherever you are, this beer was made nice, simply for you. Nomader Weisse 24x12oz Cans, 4-pack | 24x12oz | Evil Twin. You can now buy Evil Twin online for your retail location in Arizona. It is quick, easy and convenient!